Friday, January 22, 2010

The COMLEX countdown

I am exhausted. Beat. On top of reading Master the Boards by Kaplan I have spent the last two weeks doing 100+ USMLE questions a day, and I'm proud to say that yesterday I finished my last set. All 1377 questions have been answered at least once, and yet I still feel woefully unprepared for the exam next week. For starters, I've barely touched the Simmons manual. On top of that, all the stress and staring at the computer screen that I've been doing is starting to take its toll. I've been getting daily headaches that resolve with Tylenol. I rarely get a good night's sleep, always waking up at least once in the wee hours of the morning before going back to sleep until the alarm goes off. My eyes are constantly tired to the point where my vision starts to blur, which somewhat makes considering my current prescription is 2.5 years old. I went to see an optometrist last week and was told that my vision has worsened.*sigh* Well that sucks. At any rate I won't be able to function if I keep going in my current state, so I'm off to bed early tonight.

No comments: