*THUD*
That's the sound of my head hitting the table after I finished the USMLE Step 2 late this afternoon. It was a long day. Got to the testing site around 7:45 a.m. (Fallon was already there), didn't enter the actual room with the computers until 8:25. The first few sections were all right; I'd taken a full-length Kaplan test last week so I was able to pace myself and finish each section with at least five minutes to spare for double-checking. Everything went to hell after lunch; one chicken panini sandwich drew all the blood from my brain to my gut so I kept dozing off during the test =/ At one point, I clicked "Take a break" after one section (the good thing is they have breaks after every section) and just leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes for a few minutes. My patience started wearing thin around the 7th section, and I was sooo glad when I finished at around 5:15 pm. These tests are just way too long.
So, what's on USMLE Step 2? Everything. I got a lot of peds and IM, but the rest of it (obgyn, psych, surgery, statistics, trauma) was also fair game. I definitely answered more statistics questions right on this exam than I did on Step 1 (learned my lesson the hard way), so I hope I got some points from there. At any rate, it's done. Now I just need to review some OMM for the COMLEX II.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment